Browns' Kareem Hunt (thigh) limited in Wednesday's practice
Cleveland Browns running back Kareem Hunt was a limited participant in Wednesday's practice.
Hunt has been limited to start practice weeks before, so his status for Sunday's Week 13 game against the Tennessee Titans isn't necessarily in doubt. Still, this thigh ailment is one to keep a loose eye on as the week progresses. Nick Chubb's return to the team has made Hunt's role a smaller one, so he can handle an added workload if needed.
Our models currently project Hunt for 49.2 rushing yards, 25.7 receiving yards, 0.6 total touchdowns and 12.4 FanDuel points.
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Packers' AJ Dillon (quadricep) limited in practice Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as limited on Kansas City's Wednesday practice report January 20th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) limited participant in Wednesday's practice January 20th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) not practicing Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Patrick Mahomes (concussion) having 'very light' practice with Chiefs Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) active Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) doesn't practice on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Denzel Ward activated for Browns ahead of Divisional Round January 13th, 2021
- Browns' Jack Conklin (hamstring) considered day-to-day January 11th, 2021