Texans' Jordan Akins could see more work out of the slot in Week 13
Houston Texans tight end Jordan Akins could be in line for more snaps out of the slot, according to The Athletic's Aaron Reiss.
Akins could become more involved in the passing game moving forward after the Texans lost several wide receivers over the past ten days. With Will Fuller suspended, Randall Cobb (toe) on injured reserve, and Kenny Stills released, the Texans will turn to Keke Coutee, Jordan Akins, and rookie Isaiah Coulter. Our models expect Akins to see 5.0 against the Indianapolis Colts in Week 13.
Akins' Week 13 projection includes 4.0 receptions, 46.8 yards, 0.34 touchdowns, and 8.7 FanDuel points against the Colts.
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Schefter: Deshaun Watson officially requests trade from Texans January 28th, 2021
- Kenny Stills reportedly visiting Bills December 30th, 2020
- Deshaun Watson (hand) says he will play in Texans' finale December 28th, 2020
- Brandin Cooks comes away with 141 yards, touchdown for Texans December 28th, 2020
- Texans' David Johnson scores twice in Week 16 loss to Cincinnati December 28th, 2020