D.K. Metcalf records career-high 177 yards in Seahawks win
Seattle Seahawks wide receiver D.K. Metcalf caught 10 passes on 13 targets for 177 yards in a 23-17, Week 12 win over the Philadelphia Eagles on Monday night.
Metcalf bounced back from an underwhelming couple of weeks by absolutely dominating Darius Slay all evening. The receiving yards set a new career-high and it was Metcalf's second game of the year with double-digit receptions. He could have had an even more productive evening if not for a dropped pass in the end zone in the fourth quarter. Metcalf was also brought down at the one-yard line earlier in the contest. He will remain an elite fantasy option in Week 13 when the Seahawks square off with the New York Giants.
Metcalf scored 22.7 FanDuel points on Monday, sixth-most among wide receivers in Week 12. He's averaging the third-most FanDuel points per game among wideouts this season at 16.8 and leads the league with 1,039 receiving yards through 11 games. Metcalf also has the fifth-most yards by a first- or second-year player through 11 games in the past 30 seasons.
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (quad, finger) active for Sunday's showdown with Saints January 17th, 2021
- Update: Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes (concussion) will not return against Browns January 17th, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (head/neck) headed to the locker room, Chad Henne now under center January 17th, 2021
- Seahawks' Jamal Adams (shoulders, fingers) will require offseason surgery January 10th, 2021
- Seattle's Rashaad Penny inactive for Saturday's playoff matchup against Rams January 9th, 2021
- Alex Collins promoted to Seattle's active roster for Saturday's playoff matchup against Rams January 8th, 2021
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (knee) questionable for Wild Card clash with Rams January 8th, 2021
- Seahawks' Carlos Hyde (illness) available for Saturday's game against Rams January 5th, 2021
- Seahawks' Jamal Adams (shoulder) expected to be a game-time decision for Saturday's clash with Rams January 5th, 2021