Browns' Denzel Ward (calf) expected to remain out Week 13
Cleveland Browns defensive back Denzel Ward (calf) is not expected to return Week 13 against the Tennessee Titans, per head coach Kevin Stefanski.
Ward missed his first game of the season on Sunday and the Browns allowed Mike Glennon to throw for 235 yards with 2 touchdowns and no interceptions in his first start since 2007. The former No. 4 overall pick will miss at least one more contest. That is a positive sign for A.J. Brown and Ryan Tannehill's Week 13 outlooks.
Per Pro Football Focus, Ward has earned the 15th-best overall defensive grade (75.5) and 10th-best coverage grade (78.8) among cornerbacks with 100-plus snaps this season. The Titans have earned PFF's 10th-best passing grade on the year among offenses.
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay January 15th, 2021
- Saints list Latavius Murray (quad) as questionable for Sunday's Divisional playoff contest against Buccaneers January 15th, 2021
- Mike Evans (knee) hoping to be closer to 100 percent for Buccaneers in Divisional Round January 15th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's Divisional playoff injury report January 15th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's Divisional playoff matchup against Browns January 15th, 2021
- Leonard Fournette will start for Buccaneers against Saints January 15th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) doesn't practice on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Denzel Ward activated for Browns ahead of Divisional Round January 13th, 2021
- Browns' Jack Conklin (hamstring) considered day-to-day January 11th, 2021
- Browns' Wyatt Teller (calf) active for Sunday's showdown with Steelers January 10th, 2021
- Browns activate Harrison Bryant from COVID-19 reserve list, eligible to play in Sunday's playoff matchup against Steelers January 9th, 2021