Cleveland's Myles Garrett (COVID-19) expected to return in Week 13
According to head coach Kevin Stefanski, the Cleveland Browns expect defensive lineman Myles Garrett (COVID-19) to be activated off the COVID-19 reserve list for Week 13's contest against the Tennessee Titans.
Garrett is expected to return after missing two games with a positive COVID-19 test. Expect the Browns' star defensive end to play a key role in potentially stopping a red-hot Derrick Henry in Week 13.
On 492 defensive snaps this season, Garrett currently ranks as Pro Football Focus' fifth ranked edge defender after producing 19 stops, 40 pressures, 4 forced fumbles, and 10 sacks.
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) active Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) doesn't practice on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Denzel Ward activated for Browns ahead of Divisional Round January 13th, 2021
- Browns' Jack Conklin (hamstring) considered day-to-day January 11th, 2021