Bills' Zack Moss plays second fiddle in win over Chargers
Buffalo Bills running back Zack Moss played well, but he wasn't the lead back in the team's 27-17 win over the Los Angeles Chargers.
After appearing to be the main option at running back in the last couple games before the bye week, many expected Moss to continue to break out against Los Angeles. That didn't necessarily happen. While Moss performed at a high level - he turned 11 touches into 68 yards, a healthy 6.2 per attempt - he was out-touched and out-played by incumbent running back Devin Singletary. As long as both remain healthy going forward, it will be a tough backfield to navigate.
With 7.8 FanDuel points, Moss is currently 26th among all Week 12 rushers. Right now, our models project him for 8.24 next week against the San Francisco 49ers.
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (quad, finger) active for Sunday's showdown with Saints January 17th, 2021
- Update: Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes (concussion) will not return against Browns January 17th, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (head/neck) headed to the locker room, Chad Henne now under center January 17th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) active Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Buffalo's Cole Beasley (knee) limited on Tuesday January 12th, 2021
- Bills' Stefon Diggs (oblique) limited on Tuesday January 12th, 2021
- Bills' Zack Moss (ankle) to miss remainder of postseason January 11th, 2021
- Buffalo's Cole Beasley (knee) active for Saturday's Wild Card contest against Colts January 9th, 2021
- Stefon Diggs (oblique) will play in Buffalo's playoff matchup on Saturday January 9th, 2021
- Buffalo's Cole Beasley (knee) limited on Thursday, questionable for Saturday's playoff matchup against Colts January 7th, 2021