Bills' Devin Singletary racks up 102 all-purpose yards in win over Los Angeles
Buffalo Bills running back Devin Singletary had an extremely efficient day Sunday in the team's 27-17 win over the Los Angeles Chargers.
The Bills have had a backfield battle all year while both have been healthy, and Zack Moss has gotten the edge over the last couple games. But against the Chargers, it was Singletary who not only got more work - he also played better. The second-year back took 14 touches for 102 yards, gaining a whopping 7.3 per attempt. However, Singletary did have a fumble, though it didn't end up mattering in the final score.
With 9.7 FanDuel points, Singletary is currently 20th among all Week 12 rushers. Right now, our models project him for 7.18 next week against the San Francisco 49ers.
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) DNP on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Jared Goff (thumb) not listed on Rams' Divisional playoff injury report January 14th, 2021
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Green Bay January 14th, 2021
- Rams list Cooper Kupp (knee) as questionable for Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Packers January 14th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) remains sidelined on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Jacksonville names Urban Meyer as head coach January 14th, 2021
- Buffalo's Cole Beasley (knee) limited on Tuesday January 12th, 2021
- Bills' Stefon Diggs (oblique) limited on Tuesday January 12th, 2021
- Bills' Zack Moss (ankle) to miss remainder of postseason January 11th, 2021
- Buffalo's Cole Beasley (knee) active for Saturday's Wild Card contest against Colts January 9th, 2021
- Stefon Diggs (oblique) will play in Buffalo's playoff matchup on Saturday January 9th, 2021
- Buffalo's Cole Beasley (knee) limited on Thursday, questionable for Saturday's playoff matchup against Colts January 7th, 2021