Falcons' Hayden Hurst (ankle) is expected to play in Week 12
Atlanta Falcons tight end Hayden Hurst (ankle) is expected to play in the team's Week 12 game against the Las Vegas Raiders.
Hurst failed to log a catch in last week's loss to the Saints despite the early departure of wide receiver Julio Jones (hamstring), but has been heavily utilized in the Falcons offense for most of the season. With Jones possibly sidelined (or at least hampered) for today's game, Hurst could see an uptick in targets from his average of 5.6 per game this season.
Hurst has a $5,500 salary on FanDuel this week and is projected to score 8.1 fantasy points against the Raiders.
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay January 15th, 2021
- Saints list Latavius Murray (quad) as questionable for Sunday's Divisional playoff contest against Buccaneers January 15th, 2021
- Mike Evans (knee) hoping to be closer to 100 percent for Buccaneers in Divisional Round January 15th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's Divisional playoff injury report January 15th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's Divisional playoff matchup against Browns January 15th, 2021
- Atlanta's Julio Jones (hamstring) ruled out for Week 17's game against Tampa Bay January 1st, 2021
- Atlanta's Hayden Hurst records 5 receptions for 47 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 16 December 28th, 2020
- Atlanta's Julio Jones (hamstring) ruled out for Week 16's game against Kansas City December 25th, 2020
- Falcons' Julio Jones (hamstring) works out on side Wednesday December 23rd, 2020
- Falcons acknowledge Todd Gurley no longer lead back December 21st, 2020
- Ito Smith anointed Falcons' lead runner December 21st, 2020