Chargers' Kalen Ballage (calf, ankle) not expected to play in Week 12
Los Angeles Chargers running back Kalen Ballage is not expected to play in today's Week 12 game against the Buffalo Bills.
Ballage was had to leave the field multiple times in Week 11 with injuries, but was able to tough it out enough last week to finish the game. However, the third-year back struggled with those injuries throughout the week and now is not expected to play.
If Ballage does miss today's game, expect Austin Ekeler to lead the way with teammate's Joshua Kelley and Troymaine Pope spelling him. Ekeler, who is newly returned from a brutal hamstring injury, is projected to score 15.3 fantasy points and has a salary of $6,500 on FanDuel.
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Chargers' Hunter Henry (COVID-19 reserve) remains sidelined in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Keenan Allen (hamstring) expected to miss Chargers' finale December 30th, 2020
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler catches touchdown in tight win over Denver December 28th, 2020
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (hamstring) inactive for Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (hamstring) not expected to play Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Chargers' Joey Bosa (concussion, shin) ruled out for Week 16 clash with Broncos December 25th, 2020