Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (ankle) not expected to play in Week 12's contest against Seahawks
Philadelphia Eagles tight end Zach Ertz (ankle) is not expected to play in Monday night's matchup against the Seattle Seahawks.
Despite Ertz's recent progress, the Eagles' tight end will most likely have to wait another week to return from his ankle injury. Expect Dallas Goedert to start against a Seattle defense ranked seventh in fantasy points allowed to tight ends.
Goedert's current Week 12 projection includes 3.4 receptions for 36.4 yards on 5.4 targets.
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) DNP on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Jared Goff (thumb) not listed on Rams' Divisional playoff injury report January 14th, 2021
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Green Bay January 14th, 2021
- Rams list Cooper Kupp (knee) as questionable for Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Packers January 14th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) remains sidelined on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Jacksonville names Urban Meyer as head coach January 14th, 2021
- Eagles fire head coach Doug Pederson January 11th, 2021
- Eagles' Jalen Reagor (head) will not return in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Alshon Jeffery among Eagles' inactives for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Eagles' Carson Wentz a healthy scratch in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Eagles' Miles Sanders (knee) ruled out for Week 17's game against Washington January 1st, 2021
- Philadelphia's Dallas Goedert (ankle) sidelined for Week 17's contest against Washington January 1st, 2021