Raiders' Josh Jacobs (hip) available for Week 12's game against Falcons
Las Vegas Raiders running back Josh Jacobs (hip) is available for Week 12's game against the Atlanta Falcons.
Jacobs remained limited at practice on Friday with a hip injury but does not carry a game status designation and is good to go for Week 12. Our models expect Jacobs to see 19.4 carries and 2.4 receptions against a Falcons defense ranked 8th against running backs in numberFire's advanced stats.
Jacobs' Week 12 projection includes 83.5 rushing yards, 18.2 receiving yards, 0.95 touchdowns, and 17.0 FanDuel points. His salary is $8,000, and he is the RB3 in our weekly rankings.
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs avoids DUI charge January 11th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs arrested on DUI charges January 4th, 2021
- Raiders' Jalen Richard placed on Reserve/COVID-19 list Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Derek Carr (groin) not listed on Raiders' Week 16 injury report December 24th, 2020
- Las Vegas' Henry Ruggs officially off COVID-19 reserve list, eligible to play in Week 16 December 24th, 2020
- Derek Carr (groin) fully participates in Raiders' Wednesday practice December 23rd, 2020