49ers' Tevin Coleman (knee) ruled out for Week 12's game against Rams
San Francisco 49ers running back Tevin Coleman (knee) will not play against the Los Angeles Rams in Week 12.
Coleman will have to wait another week before making his return. He has been ruled out for Sunday's clash with the Rams, extending his absence to four weeks. Raheem Mostert (ankle) and Jeff Wilson (ankle) are both expected to be activated from the injured list and are considered questionable.
The 49ers are 6.0-point underdogs against the Rams in Week 12. Their implied team total of 19.25 points is the fourth-lowest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay January 15th, 2021
- Saints list Latavius Murray (quad) as questionable for Sunday's Divisional playoff contest against Buccaneers January 15th, 2021
- Mike Evans (knee) hoping to be closer to 100 percent for Buccaneers in Divisional Round January 15th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's Divisional playoff injury report January 15th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's Divisional playoff matchup against Browns January 15th, 2021
- San Francisco's Trent Williams (elbow) out for Week 17's contest against Seahawks December 28th, 2020
- Brandon Aiyuk out for 49ers' finale with high-ankle sprain December 28th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (foot) active for Week 16 December 26th, 2020
- 49ers officially place Nick Mullens (elbow) on injured reserve December 25th, 2020
- 49ers activate George Kittle (foot) from injured reserve, available for Week 16's game against Cardinals December 24th, 2020
- 49ers sign Josh Rosen from Tampa Bay's practice squad December 22nd, 2020