Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) out for the rest of the season
New England Patriots running back Rex Burkhead's season is over after suffering a knee injury during Week 11's loss to the Houston Texans.
Burkhead was forced from Week 11's game against the Texans after injuring his knee and he will not return this season. Burkhead's absence could open up additional opportunities for James White in the passing game. New England's backfield for Week 12 could also see the return of Sony Michel, working alongside Damien Harris and White.
The Patriots are 1.5-point underdogs against the Cardinals in Week 12. Their implied team total of 24.0 points is the eighth-lowest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- New England's Damien Harris (ankle) remains sidelined in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (ankle) limited in practice Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Belichick "would imagine" Cam Newton starts against Jets in Week 17 December 29th, 2020
- Sony Michel provides couple of 20-yard runs for Patriots December 29th, 2020
- Jakobi Meyers catches 4 passes for New England December 29th, 2020
- Cam Newton benched, Patriots lose big to Bills December 29th, 2020