Rams' Tyler Higbee (elbow) a game-time decision for Week 12's clash with 49ers
Los Angeles Rams tight end Tyler Higbee (elbow) will be a game-time decision for Week 12's game against the San Francisco 49ers.
The Rams didn't practice on Friday due to an abundance of caution surrounding COVID-19 testing, so Thursday's DNP for Higbee was his only real chance of practicing this week. His availability will be decided on game day. If he is ruled out, Gerald Everett would be in line for an increased role against numberFire's 13th ranked pass defense.
If Higbee is active, our models project him for 5.2 FanDuel points in Week 12.
- Irsay: Colts want to keep T.Y. Hilton going forward January 27th, 2021
- Raiders' Jason Witten retiring from football January 27th, 2021
- Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs move on to Super Bowl for second straight season January 25th, 2021
- Tom Brady leads Buccaneers past Packers, advances to 10th Super Bowl January 25th, 2021
- Chiefs' Le'Veon Bell (knee) officially inactive for Sunday's AFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) active for AFC Championship showdown with Buffalo January 24th, 2021
- Rodrigue: Rams 'unlikely to bring back' Malcolm Brown January 27th, 2021
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Packers January 16th, 2021
- Jared Goff (thumb) not listed on Rams' Divisional playoff injury report January 14th, 2021
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Green Bay January 14th, 2021
- Rams list Cooper Kupp (knee) as questionable for Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Packers January 14th, 2021
- Rams' Jared Goff (thumb) fully practices on Wednesday January 13th, 2021