Atlanta's Hayden Hurst (ankle) questionable in Week 12
Atlanta Falcons tight end Hayden Hurst (ankle) is listed as questionable for Week 12's contest against the Las Vegas Raiders.
Hurst's status against the Raiders is trending in the right direction after the Falcons' tight end fully practiced on Friday. Expect Jaeden Graham to play an increased role if Hurst is inactive against a Raiders' defense ranked 13th in fantasy points allowed to tight ends.
Hurst's current Week 12 projection includes 3.7 receptions for 41.7 yards on 5.9 targets.
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (quad, finger) active for Sunday's showdown with Saints January 17th, 2021
- Update: Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes (concussion) will not return against Browns January 17th, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (head/neck) headed to the locker room, Chad Henne now under center January 17th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) active Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Atlanta's Julio Jones (hamstring) ruled out for Week 17's game against Tampa Bay January 1st, 2021
- Atlanta's Hayden Hurst records 5 receptions for 47 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 16 December 28th, 2020
- Atlanta's Julio Jones (hamstring) ruled out for Week 16's game against Kansas City December 25th, 2020
- Falcons' Julio Jones (hamstring) works out on side Wednesday December 23rd, 2020
- Falcons acknowledge Todd Gurley no longer lead back December 21st, 2020
- Ito Smith anointed Falcons' lead runner December 21st, 2020