Falcons' Julio jones (hamstring) DNP on Friday
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones (hamstring) is not practicing on Friday.
Jones' absence on Friday is a bad sign after the Falcons' receiver participated in limited practice this week. Expect Olamide Zaccheaus to play more snaps against a Raiders' pass defense ranked 14th in fantasy points allowed to wide receivers if Jones is inactive.
Zaccheaus' current Week 12 projection includes 2.4 receptions for 32.7 yards on 3.8 targets.
- Irsay: Colts want to keep T.Y. Hilton going forward January 27th, 2021
- Raiders' Jason Witten retiring from football January 27th, 2021
- Rodrigue: Rams 'unlikely to bring back' Malcolm Brown January 27th, 2021
- Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs move on to Super Bowl for second straight season January 25th, 2021
- Tom Brady leads Buccaneers past Packers, advances to 10th Super Bowl January 25th, 2021
- Chiefs' Le'Veon Bell (knee) officially inactive for Sunday's AFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Atlanta's Julio Jones (hamstring) ruled out for Week 17's game against Tampa Bay January 1st, 2021
- Atlanta's Hayden Hurst records 5 receptions for 47 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 16 December 28th, 2020
- Atlanta's Julio Jones (hamstring) ruled out for Week 16's game against Kansas City December 25th, 2020
- Falcons' Julio Jones (hamstring) works out on side Wednesday December 23rd, 2020
- Falcons acknowledge Todd Gurley no longer lead back December 21st, 2020
- Ito Smith anointed Falcons' lead runner December 21st, 2020