Danny Amendola (hip) out for Detroit again versus Texans
Detroit Lions wide receiver Danny Amendola (hip) is out for Week 12 against the Houston Texans.
It will be Amendola's second straight absence. Kenny Golladay (hip) has also been ruled out again. Marvin Hall will run with Marvin Jones in two-wide sets again, though it was Jamal Agnew who tied Jones for second-most targets on the team last week behind T.J. Hockenson. The Texans are tied with the Cincinnati Bengals for third-most touchdowns allowed to the wide receiver position this season.
numberFire's models project Jones to lead the Lions with 9.2 targets on Thanksgiving and we believe he offers the best value among non-quarterbacks with a salary of $6,000. Over their last seven games, Houston has surrendered double-digit half-PPR points to wideouts nine times, including six with at least 15.4 fantasy points.
- Colts' Philip Rivers announces retirement after 17 seasons January 20th, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (concussion) still uncertain for AFC Championship against Bills January 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Antonio Brown day-to-day for Buccaneers with minor knee injury January 19th, 2021
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) officially active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) expected to play in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Detroit's Matthew Stafford (thumb/rib/ankle) questionable for Week 17's contest against Vikings January 1st, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (hip) remains out for Lions December 30th, 2020
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle) doesn't practice Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Chase Daniel in at quarterback for Lions; Matthew Stafford (foot) in locker room December 26th, 2020