Kenny Golladay (hip) ruled out again for Lions' Thanksgiving matinee
Detroit Lions wide receiver Kenny Golladay (hip) is out for Week 12 against the Houston Texans.
Golladay hasn't played since Week 8 and he's only been healthy for four games all season. Danny Amendola (hip) is also out for a second straight game. Marvin Hall will continue to work opposite Marvin Jones in place of Golladay. T.J. Hockenson led Detroit with 7 targets last week.
Jones is the best non-quarterback value available on FanDuel's Thanksgiving slate, according to numberFire's models, as he has a salary of $6,000 and we project him for 13.6 FanDuel points. Over their last seven games, Houston has surrendered double-digit half-PPR points to wideouts nine times, including six with at least 15.4 fantasy points.
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) officially active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) expected to play in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Detroit's Matthew Stafford (thumb/rib/ankle) questionable for Week 17's contest against Vikings January 1st, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (hip) remains out for Lions December 30th, 2020
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle) doesn't practice Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Chase Daniel in at quarterback for Lions; Matthew Stafford (foot) in locker room December 26th, 2020