Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (shoulder) expected to practice on Wednesday
Carolina Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey is expected to practice on Wednesday, according to NFL Network's Tom Pellissero.
McCaffrey is expected to participate in some way in Wednesday's practice, but his status for Week 12 remains up in the air. On Monday, Matt Rhule said they would take it "week to week" with McCaffrey, so a return to a limited practice would be a positive sign. Mike Davis will continue to fill in as the Panthers lead back while McCaffrey returns to full health.
The Panthers are 4.5-point underdogs against the Minnesota Vikings in Week 12. Their implied team total of 22.0 points is the sixth-lowest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey not expecting offseason surgery January 4th, 2021
- Panthers' Teddy Bridgewater replaced by P.J. Walker in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Carolina's Mike Davis (ankle) will not play in Week 17's matchup against Saints January 1st, 2021
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) fully practices on Thursday December 31st, 2020
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) DNP on Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Mike Davis (ankle) out for Panthers versus Saints December 30th, 2020