Texans' Laremy Tunsil (flu) returns to practice
Houston Texans offensive tackle Laremy Tunsil (non-COVID-19 illness) returned to practice on Tuesday.
Tunsil missed Week 11 but the Texans were still able to pull out a victory over the New England Patriots. His return should help out Deshaun Watson on Thanksgiving afternoon in a matchup against the Detroit Lions.
Tunsil has earned the third-best pass-blocking grade from Pro Football Focus this season among all offensive lineman with at least 100 snaps. The Lions have the sixth-lowest sack percentage (3.8) in the NFL.
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (concussion) still uncertain for AFC Championship against Bills January 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Antonio Brown day-to-day for Buccaneers with minor knee injury January 19th, 2021
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Kenny Stills reportedly visiting Bills December 30th, 2020
- Deshaun Watson (hand) says he will play in Texans' finale December 28th, 2020
- Brandin Cooks comes away with 141 yards, touchdown for Texans December 28th, 2020
- Texans' David Johnson scores twice in Week 16 loss to Cincinnati December 28th, 2020
- Houston's Deshaun Watson (hand) accounts for 324 yards and 3 scores in Week 16 December 28th, 2020
- Houston's Duke Johnson (neck) remains sidelined in Week 16 December 25th, 2020