Lions' D'Andre Swift (concussion) returns to practice on Tuesday ahead of Week 12 game against Texans
Detroit Lions running back D'Andre Swift (concussion) was limited at practice on Tuesday ahead of Week 12's game against the Houston Texans on Thursday.
Swift returned to practice for the first time since suffering a concussion last week. Before his injury, Swift was trending towards finally assuming a feature back role for Detroit. He is now trending in the right direction to resume that role for Thursday's clash with the Texans and would provide a much-needed boost to a Lions' offense that was shut out in Week 11.
The Lions are 2.5-point underdogs against the Texans in Week 12. Their implied team total of 24.5 points is the third-lowest team total on Thursday's three-game main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) officially active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) expected to play in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Detroit's Matthew Stafford (thumb/rib/ankle) questionable for Week 17's contest against Vikings January 1st, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (hip) remains out for Lions December 30th, 2020
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle) doesn't practice Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Chase Daniel in at quarterback for Lions; Matthew Stafford (foot) in locker room December 26th, 2020