Lions' Kenny Golladay (hip) misses practice on Tuesday
Detroit Lions wide receiver Kenny Golladay did not practice on Tuesday ahead of Week 12's game against the Houston Texans on Thursday.
Golladay was downgraded to a DNP on Tuesday after being limited on Monday and is now a serious doubt for Thursday's clash with the Texans. Golladay followed a similar track last Thursday and Friday before being ruled out, which doesn't bode well for his Week 12 availability. If Golladay is ruled out, the Lions' passing game will continue to go through Marvin Jones and T.J. Hockenson.
The Lions are 2.5-point underdogs against the Texans in Week 12. Their implied team total of 24.5 points is the third-lowest team total on Thursday's three-game main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) DNP on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Jared Goff (thumb) not listed on Rams' Divisional playoff injury report January 14th, 2021
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Green Bay January 14th, 2021
- Rams list Cooper Kupp (knee) as questionable for Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Packers January 14th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) remains sidelined on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Jacksonville names Urban Meyer as head coach January 14th, 2021
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) officially active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle, ribs, thumb) expected to play in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Detroit's Matthew Stafford (thumb/rib/ankle) questionable for Week 17's contest against Vikings January 1st, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (hip) remains out for Lions December 30th, 2020
- Lions' Matthew Stafford (ankle) doesn't practice Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Chase Daniel in at quarterback for Lions; Matthew Stafford (foot) in locker room December 26th, 2020