Colts' Michael Pittman Jr. scores 1st career touchdown in win over Green Bay
Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Michael Pittman found the endzone in the team's 34-31 win over the Green Bay Packers.
Pittman has shown flashes in his first NFL season, but it finally came together for his first score on Sunday against the Packers. The speedy youngster hauled in all 3 of his targets for 66 yards, including a 45-yard score in the 1st quarter. It hasn't been the easiest fit for the rookie wideout, but he's getting better each and every game.
With 14.1 FanDuel points, Pittman currently ranks 18th among all Week 11 receivers. Right now, our models project him for 8.84 next week against the Tennessee Titans.
- Antonio Brown (knee) ruled out for Buccaneers in NFC Championship January 22nd, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) will be game-time call for Bucs versus Packers January 21st, 2021
- Stefon Diggs managing oblique injury at Bills practice January 21st, 2021
- Cole Beasley not on Bills injury report for AFC title January 21st, 2021
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (quad) feels better than last week January 21st, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) still not seen at Buccaneers practice January 21st, 2021
- Colts' Philip Rivers announces retirement after 17 seasons January 20th, 2021
- Colts' DeForest Buckner (ankle) officially available for Saturday's game against Buffalo January 9th, 2021
- Colts' Rocky Ya-Sin (concussion) DNP on Wednesday January 6th, 2021
- Philip Rivers, Colts advance to playoffs versus Bills January 4th, 2021
- Colts place Jordan Wilkins on reserve/COVID-19 list January 3rd, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman (concussion) will play in Week 17 January 2nd, 2021