Broncos' Tim Patrick goes for 119 yards in win over Miami
Denver Broncos wide receiver Tim Patrick had another big game Sunday in the team's 20-13 in over the Miami Dolphins.
The 27-year-old continues to impress, as he's finally getting playing time for the first time in his NFL career - and he's making the most of it. Against the stout Dolphins defense, he hauled in 5 of his 8 targets from Drew Lock for 119 yards. It won't always be pretty, but if Lock can be competent, Patrick should be viable.
With 14.4 FanDuel points, Patrick currently ranks 16th among all Week 11 receivers. Right now, our models project him for 7.66 next week against the New Orleans Saints.
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) DNP on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Jared Goff (thumb) not listed on Rams' Divisional playoff injury report January 14th, 2021
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Green Bay January 14th, 2021
- Rams list Cooper Kupp (knee) as questionable for Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Packers January 14th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) remains sidelined on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Jacksonville names Urban Meyer as head coach January 14th, 2021
- Denver's K.J. Hamler (concussion) ruled out for Week 17's contest against Raiders January 1st, 2021
- Broncos' KJ Hamler (concussion) doesn't practice Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler (concussion) will not return in Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler (concussion) questionable to return in Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Broncos place Phillip Lindsay (hip, knee) on injured reserve December 26th, 2020
- Denver's Phillip Lindsay (hip, knee) ruled out for Week 16's matchup against Chargers December 25th, 2020