Patriots' Damiere Byrd totals 132 yards and a score in Week 11 loss to Texans
New England Patriots wide receiver Damiere Byrd caught 6 of 7 targets for 132 yards and a touchdown in a 20-27 loss to the Houston Texans in Week 11.
Byrd had a career day in Week 11, reversing a recent trend of Jakobi Meyers dominating targets in the Patriots passing attack. Byrd out targeted Meyers 7 to 3 and led the Patriots in receptions and receiving yards. His touchdown came on a 42-yard completion from Cam Newton at the start of the third quarter to bring New England within four points of Houston. Next up for Byrd and the Patriots is a meeting with the Arizona Cardinals in Week 12.
Byrd scored 23.3 FanDuel points in Week 11, the most of any wide receiver on Sunday's early slate and 18 more than numberFire's projection (5.3). Our models project Byrd for 5.1 FanDuel points against the Cardinals in Week 12.
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- New England's Damien Harris (ankle) remains sidelined in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (ankle) limited in practice Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Belichick "would imagine" Cam Newton starts against Jets in Week 17 December 29th, 2020
- Sony Michel provides couple of 20-yard runs for Patriots December 29th, 2020
- Jakobi Meyers catches 4 passes for New England December 29th, 2020
- Cam Newton benched, Patriots lose big to Bills December 29th, 2020