Mecole Hardman activated from Kansas City's COVID-19 reserve list, eligible to play in Week 11
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Mecole Hardman was activated from the COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday.
Hardman will be cleared to play in Week 11's matchup against the Las Vegas Raiders. In a potential increased role with Sammy Watkins sidelined, our models project Hardman to score 8.0 FanDuel points.
Hardman's current Week 11 projection includes 2.8 receptions for 42.3 yards on 4.4 targets.
- Houston's David Johnson (concussion) on track to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2020
- Jacksonville's D.J. Chark (ribs) will play in Week 13's contest against Vikings December 4th, 2020
- Shanahan: 49ers expect Deebo Samuel (hamstring) to practice on Friday, 'should be good' for Week 13's matchup against Bills December 4th, 2020
- Colts activate DeForest Buckner from COVID-19 reserve list on Friday December 4th, 2020
- Detroit's D'Andre Swift (illness) DNP on Friday December 4th, 2020
- Bryan Bulaga (illness) fully participates in Chargers' Thursday practice December 3rd, 2020
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (illness) DNP on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire quiet in win over Buccaneers November 30th, 2020
- Kansas City's Travis Kelce hauls in 8 receptions for 82 yards in Week 12 November 30th, 2020
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes totals 462 passing yards and 3 touchdowns in Week 12 victory over Buccaneers November 29th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill embarrasses Tampa Bay with 269 yards and 3 scores in Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (hamstring) active for Week 12 November 29th, 2020