Packers' Jaire Alexander (concussion/hand) now practicing in full
Green Bay Packers defensive back Jaire Alexander (concussion/hand) was upgraded to a full participant at Thursday's practice for Week 11 against the Indianapolis Colts.
Alexander was upgraded after being limited on Wednesday, firmly putting him on track to return from his one-game absence. He will likely be tasked with shutting down T.Y. Hilton while the taller Kevin King figures to take care of covering Colts' rookie wideout Michael Pittman Jr. (6'4").
Alexander has earned Pro Football Focus' No. 1 cover grade among all cornerbacks this season. numberFire's models currently project Hilton for 8.9 FanDuel points versus the Packers and he has a salary of $5,400 on the Week 11 main slate.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Packers lock up Aaron Jones with 4-year contract March 14th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (chest) questionable to return to NFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Packers' AJ Dillon (quadricep) limited in practice Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Packers' Marcedes Lewis (knee) doesn't practice on Wednesday January 13th, 2021
- Green Bay's Jamaal Williams (quad) not listed on Week 17's injury report January 1st, 2021