Jack Doyle (concussion) back at Colts practice
Indianapolis Colts tight end Jack Doyle (concussion) returned to practice on Thursday.
Doyle is now fully expected to play in Sunday's Week 11 game against the Green Bay Packers. He has been sidelined since Week 8. Doyle is third among Colts' tight ends in targets per game (2.1) behind Trey Burton (4.5) and Mo Alie-Cox (3.1). He may not take away many targets, but Doyle's availability will likely mean fewer snaps for Burton and Alie-Cox.
numberFire's models project Doyle for 3.9 FanDuel points versus the Packers. Burton is the TE13 in our Week 11 fantasy rankings and has a salary of $5,200 on FanDuel's main slate. Alie-Cox is the TE25 with a salary of $4,900.
- Chiefs' Le'Veon Bell (knee) officially inactive for Sunday's AFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) active for AFC Championship showdown with Buffalo January 24th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's AFC Championship game against Bills January 24th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (chest) questionable to return to NFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Bucs' Antoine Winfield Jr. (ankle) out for Sunday January 24th, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes dealing with turf toe January 24th, 2021
- Colts' Philip Rivers announces retirement after 17 seasons January 20th, 2021
- Colts' DeForest Buckner (ankle) officially available for Saturday's game against Buffalo January 9th, 2021
- Colts' Rocky Ya-Sin (concussion) DNP on Wednesday January 6th, 2021
- Philip Rivers, Colts advance to playoffs versus Bills January 4th, 2021
- Colts place Jordan Wilkins on reserve/COVID-19 list January 3rd, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman (concussion) will play in Week 17 January 2nd, 2021