Giants' Devonta Freeman (ankle) DNP on Friday
New York Giants running back Devonta Freeman (ankle) was a non-participant in Friday's practice.
Freeman is not expected to play in Week 10's divisional showdown against the Philadelphia Eagles after leaving Thursday's practice with an aggravated ankle injury. In a tough matchup against a Philadelphia defense ranked ninth in fantasy points allowed to running backs, expect Wayne Gallman to play an increased role on Sunday.
Gallman's current Week 10 projection includes 8.9 rushing attempts for 35.7 yards and 1.5 receptions for 9.6 yards.
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Jaguars reportedly sign Marvin Jones to 2-year, $9.2 million fully guaranteed deal March 16th, 2021
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Giants' Golden Tate (calf) inactive as expected for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Giants list Golden Tate (calf) as doubtful in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Giants' Golden Tate (calf) practicing on side Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Sterling Shepard scores for Giants in season-best showing December 28th, 2020
- Giants' Daniel Jones (ankle, hamstring) active for Week 16 December 27th, 2020