49ers' Jordan Reed (knee) limited on Tuesday
San Francisco 49ers tight end Jordan Reed was a limited participant in Tuesday's practice, ahead of Week 9's game against the Green Bay Packers on Thursday Night Football.
Reed is working his way back after returning from the injured list last week. With George Kittle (foot) being placed on IR today, Reed could be in line to see some targets against the Packers on Thursday if he is active. If Reed remains out, and possibly even if he's active, the tight end position will belong to Ross Dwelley on Thursday.
Our models project Dwelley for 3.5 receptions, 40.2 yards, 0.37 touchdowns, and 8.0 FanDuel points against the Packers in Week 9, assuming Reed is inactive. Dwelley is the TE12 in our weekly rankings.
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Packers January 16th, 2021
- Baltimore's Mark Ingram not expected to play in Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Bills January 16th, 2021
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay January 15th, 2021
- Saints list Latavius Murray (quad) as questionable for Sunday's Divisional playoff contest against Buccaneers January 15th, 2021
- Mike Evans (knee) hoping to be closer to 100 percent for Buccaneers in Divisional Round January 15th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's Divisional playoff injury report January 15th, 2021
- San Francisco's Trent Williams (elbow) out for Week 17's contest against Seahawks December 28th, 2020
- Brandon Aiyuk out for 49ers' finale with high-ankle sprain December 28th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (foot) active for Week 16 December 26th, 2020
- 49ers officially place Nick Mullens (elbow) on injured reserve December 25th, 2020
- 49ers activate George Kittle (foot) from injured reserve, available for Week 16's game against Cardinals December 24th, 2020
- 49ers sign Josh Rosen from Tampa Bay's practice squad December 22nd, 2020