Rapoport: Jaguars' Gardner Minshew (thumb) likely to miss Week 9
Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Gardner Minshew will most likely miss next week's game against the Houston Texans, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Minshew is dealing with broken bones and a strained ligament in his throwing hand, and it seems as though he'll be on the shelf for at least a little bit. If that's the case, either Mike Glennon or Jake Luton will handle quarterback duties going forward for the Jags.
As of now, our models project Minshew for 250.8 passing yards, 1.8 touchdowns, 0.8 interceptions, 17.5 rushing yards and 18.9 FanDuel points for that game against the Texans.
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay January 15th, 2021
- Saints list Latavius Murray (quad) as questionable for Sunday's Divisional playoff contest against Buccaneers January 15th, 2021
- Mike Evans (knee) hoping to be closer to 100 percent for Buccaneers in Divisional Round January 15th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's Divisional playoff injury report January 15th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's Divisional playoff matchup against Browns January 15th, 2021
- Jacksonville names Urban Meyer as head coach January 14th, 2021
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark (shin) ruled out for Week 17's contest against Colts January 1st, 2021
- Jacksonville's D.J. Chark (shin) remains out on Thursday December 31st, 2020
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark (shin) misses practice Wednesday, uncertain for season finale December 30th, 2020
- Mike Glennon will finish out Jaguars' season under center December 30th, 2020
- James Robinson (ankle) shut down for Jaguars' finale December 30th, 2020