Phillip Lindsay (concussion) back at Broncos practice
Denver Broncos running back Phillip Lindsay (concussion) returned to practice on Thursday.
Lindsay now appears on track to play Week 8 against the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday after being sidelined with a concussion to start the week. He out-carried Melvin Gordon 9-5 and out-rushed him 79-20 before being forced to leave at the end of the first half of the Broncos' Week 7 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs. Gordon lost a pair of fumbles in that contest and has lost three this season, so Lindsay could potentially have an opportunity to emerge as Denver's lead back.
Lindsay scored 7.9 FanDuel points in less than a half of action last week. He ranks 21st and Gordon ranks 46th out of 68 running backs with at least 25 carries this season. The Chargers' rush defense is 9th in numberFire's advanced team rankings.
- Vikings' Adam Thielen (COVID-19) receives positive and negative test results November 24th, 2020
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (shoulder) expected to practice on Wednesday November 24th, 2020
- Ravens remain committed to Marquise Brown's involvement November 24th, 2020
- Baltimore still plans on running ball versus Steelers November 24th, 2020
- Washington's Alex Smith providing "invaluable" support to the offense's play calls November 24th, 2020
- Texans' Laremy Tunsil (flu) returns to practice November 24th, 2020
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay rushes 16 times for 82 yards November 23rd, 2020
- Melvin Gordon gains 84 yards, scores twice in Broncos victory November 23rd, 2020
- Broncos' Tim Patrick goes for 119 yards in win over Miami November 23rd, 2020
- Broncos' Noah Fant (ankle) active for Week 11's game against Dolphins November 22nd, 2020
- Broncos' Noah Fant (ribs) expected to play in Week 11 November 22nd, 2020
- Denver's Drew Lock (ribs) will reportedly start in Week 11's contest against Dolphins November 21st, 2020