Joe Mixon (foot) still not practicing with Bengals
Cincinnati Bengals running back Joe Mixon was not seen at Thursday's practice.
Mixon appears headed for a second consecutive absence in Week 8 when the Bengals play the Tennessee Titans on Sunday. The Bengals are on bye next week, so Mixon may not be back on the field until Week 10. Giovani Bernard rushed 13 times for 37 yards and caught 5 passes (5 targets) for 71 yards and a touchdown in the Bengals' Week 7 loss to the Cleveland Browns.
Bernard scored 18.1 FanDuel points in Week 7 as the Bengals' lead back. He ranks 30th and Mixon ranks 57th in Rushing Net Expected Points per carry out of 68 backs with at least 25 carries this season. The Titans have the fourth-worst rushing defense in numberFire's advanced team rankings.
- Vikings' Adam Thielen (COVID-19) receives positive and negative test results November 24th, 2020
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (shoulder) expected to practice on Wednesday November 24th, 2020
- Ravens remain committed to Marquise Brown's involvement November 24th, 2020
- Baltimore still plans on running ball versus Steelers November 24th, 2020
- Washington's Alex Smith providing "invaluable" support to the offense's play calls November 24th, 2020
- Texans' Laremy Tunsil (flu) returns to practice November 24th, 2020
- Bengals officially place Joe Burrow (knee) on injured reserve November 23rd, 2020
- Bengals' Tyler Boyd posts 9/85 receiving line in loss to Washington November 23rd, 2020
- Bengals' Joe Burrow (knee) reportedly done for the season November 22nd, 2020
- Cart comes out for Bengals' Joe Burrow November 22nd, 2020
- Ryan Finley replaces injured Joe Burrow for Bengals November 22nd, 2020
- Bengals place Joe Mixon (foot) on injured reserve, out at least 3 games November 21st, 2020