Cowboys' Ben DiNucci expected to start Sunday night
Dallas Cowboys quarterback Ben DiNucci seems more likely to start Week 8 versus the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday night as Andy Dalton remains in the NFL's concussion protocol, per Tom Pelissero of NFL Network.
Dalton "is progressing through the concussion protocol, but all signs are pointing" to DiNucci making his first career start. The seventh-round rookie completed 2-of-3 passes for 39 yards in the Cowboys' loss to the Washington Football Team after Dalton was knocked out of the game. DiNucci threw 45 touchdowns with 18 interceptions from 2018-2019 at James Madison and he added 229 carries for 1,002 yards and 16 touchdowns.
DiNucci has a salary of $6,500 on FanDuel's Week 8 main slate. The Eagles are allowing 20.3 FanDuel points per game to opposing quarterbacks this season.
- Vikings' Adam Thielen (COVID-19) receives positive and negative test results November 24th, 2020
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (shoulder) expected to practice on Wednesday November 24th, 2020
- Ravens remain committed to Marquise Brown's involvement November 24th, 2020
- Baltimore still plans on running ball versus Steelers November 24th, 2020
- Washington's Alex Smith providing "invaluable" support to the offense's play calls November 24th, 2020
- Texans' Laremy Tunsil (flu) returns to practice November 24th, 2020
- Cowboys' CeeDee Lamb scores in upset win over Minnesota November 23rd, 2020
- Ezekiel Elliott still has tight hamstring after Cowboys' bye November 18th, 2020
- Cowboys' Andy Dalton activated from COVID-19 reserve list, fully practices on Monday November 16th, 2020
- Ezekiel Elliott (hamstring) officially active for Cowboys in Week 9 November 8th, 2020
- "Good chance" Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (hamstring) plays in Week 9 November 8th, 2020
- Cowboys reportedly "preparing to be without Ezekiel Elliott" (hamstring) for Week 9 November 7th, 2020