Bears' Cole Kmet (back) limited on Wednesday
Chicago Bears tight end Cole Kmet was a limited participant in practice Wednesday ahead of the team's Week 8 game against the New Orleans Saints.
Kmet played well in Monday night's loss to the Los Angeles Rams, but it seems as though he was banged up during the course of the game. A limited session is certainly better than a full DNP, so perhaps it's not that serious. Keep an eye on his practice participation over the next couple days.
Our models project Kmet for 0.6 catches, 5.3 yards and 1.1 FanDuel points.
- Rapoport: Baltimore's Lamar Jackson tests positive for COVID-19 November 27th, 2020
- Tennessee's Adam Humphries (concussion) downgraded to limited on Thursday November 26th, 2020
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel (hamstring) remains limited on Thursday November 26th, 2020
- Houston's Will Fuller explodes for 171 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 12 November 26th, 2020
- San Francisco's Jordan Reed (illness) absent on Thursday November 26th, 2020
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (elbow) DNP on Thursday November 26th, 2020
- Wiederer: Bears' Mitchell Trubisky expected to start in Week 12's matchup against Packers November 26th, 2020
- Chicago's Nick Foles (hip) absent on Thursday November 26th, 2020
- Bears' Nick Foles (hip) doesn't practice Wednesday November 25th, 2020
- Bears' Mitchell Trubisky (shoulder) practices in full Wednesday November 25th, 2020
- Bears' David Montgomery (concussion) will play in Week 12 against Green Bay November 25th, 2020
- Nick Foles (hip, glute), Mitchell Trubisky (shoulder) statuses uncertain for Bears November 24th, 2020