Dolphins' DeVante Parker (groin) limited on Wednesday
Miami Dolphins wide receiver DeVante Parker was a limited participant in Wednesday's practice.
Parker and the Dolphins are coming off a bye week, so it's not a great sign to see him limited despite the long layoff. As of now, it's still the expectation that he'll be fine for Sunday's game against the Los Angeles Rams, but his situation is one to keep a loose eye on over the next couple days.
Our models project Parker for 4.1 catches, 58.4 receiving yards, 0.3 touchdowns and 9.5 FanDuel points.
- Saints' Latavius Murray totals 124 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 12 win over Broncos November 29th, 2020
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler handles feature back workload against Bills in Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Giants' Daniel Jones expected to miss some time with "pretty bad" hamstring injury November 29th, 2020
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes totals 462 passing yards and 3 touchdowns in Week 12 victory over Buccaneers November 29th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill embarrasses Tampa Bay with 269 yards and 3 scores in Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Packers' Marquez Valdes-Scantling (Achilles) active for Week 12's clash with Bears on Sunday Night Football November 29th, 2020
- Dolphins' Jakeem Grant (hamstring) active for Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Ryan Fitzpatrick to start for Dolphins in Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) officially inactive for Dolphins in Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) could face multi-week absence November 29th, 2020
- Dolphins' Myles Gaskin (knee) not activated in time to play Week 12 November 28th, 2020
- Miami's Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) downgraded to doubtful, Ryan Fitzpatrick expected to start in Week 12 November 28th, 2020