Saints' Marquez Callaway day-to-day with ankle sprain
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Marquez Callaway is day-to-day with an ankle sprain.
Callaway caught 8 passes on 10 targets for 75 yards in the Saints' Week 7 win over the Carolina Panthers before leaving. He led the Saints in catches, yards, and targets with Michael Thomas (hamstring) and Emmanuel Sanders (COVID-19) both sidelined. Tre'Quan Smith would be the Saints' de facto No. 1 wide receiver in Week 8 versus the Chicago Bears if all three of Callaway, Thomas, and Sanders are unavailable. The Bears have only allowed 2 touchdowns to wide receivers this season.
Callaway scored 11.5 FanDuel points in Week 7. He is averaging the third-most yards per target (8.9) on the Saints but is only seventh in average depth (6.9). The Bears have the third-best pass defense in the league, per numberFire's advanced team rankings.
- Vikings' Adam Thielen (COVID-19) receives positive and negative test results November 24th, 2020
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (shoulder) expected to practice on Wednesday November 24th, 2020
- Ravens remain committed to Marquise Brown's involvement November 24th, 2020
- Baltimore still plans on running ball versus Steelers November 24th, 2020
- Washington's Alex Smith providing "invaluable" support to the offense's play calls November 24th, 2020
- Texans' Laremy Tunsil (flu) returns to practice November 24th, 2020
- Saints' Michael Thomas hauls in 9 catches for 104 yards in win over Atlanta November 23rd, 2020
- Saints' Taysom Hill accounts for 284 total yards and 2 scores in Week 11's win over Falcons November 22nd, 2020
- Russini: Saints' Marshon Lattimore (abdomen) will not play against Atlanta in Week 11 November 22nd, 2020
- New Orleans' Alvin Kamara (foot) available for Week 11 after Friday's full practice November 20th, 2020
- Saints' Marshon Lattimore (abdomen) questionable for Week 11's showdown with Falcons November 20th, 2020
- Saints place Drew Brees (ribs) on injured reserve November 20th, 2020