Rams' Tyler Higbee (hand) inactive Monday night
The Los Angeles Rams listed Tyler Higbee (hand) as inactive for Monday night's game against the Chicago Bears.
This certainly comes as a surprise, but Higbee was held out of practice all week ahead of tonight's game. If possible, fantasy managers with Higbee on their rosters could pivot to Gerald Everett or Jimmy Graham if they are available.
Higbee hasn't been the dominant force he became at the end of the 2019 season, but he has still been an important cog in the Rams' offense. His absence should turn Gerald Everett into an near-every-down player and could open up tight end snaps for rookie tight end Brycen Hopkins.
- Browns' Ronnie Harrison (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 1st, 2020
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) has a chance to play against Bengals in Week 13 December 1st, 2020
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook "kind of beat up" heading into Week 13's game against Jacksonville December 1st, 2020
- Schefter: Ravens now reporting two new positive tests, game against Steelers still on for Wednesday December 1st, 2020
- Texans "hopeful" David Johnson (concussion) returns for Week 13's game against Colts December 1st, 2020
- Ravens report no new positive COVID-19 tests on Tuesday December 1st, 2020
- McVay: Rams' Jalen Ramsey 'had a hip thing that bothered him' in Week 12 November 30th, 2020
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (elbow) available for Week 12's clash with 49ers November 29th, 2020
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (elbow) a game-time decision for Week 12's clash with 49ers November 27th, 2020
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (elbow) DNP on Thursday November 26th, 2020
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (elbow) sits out Wednesday, considered day-to-day November 25th, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman (knee) limited in Wednesday's practice November 25th, 2020