Jets receiver Jamison Crowder (groin) undergoing medical evaluation Monday
New York Jets head coach Adam Gase said wide receiver Jamison Crowder (groin) is undergoing medical evaluations Monday.
Crowder missed the team's Week 7 loss to the Buffalo Bills after suffering an in-practice injury last week. While he was able to put in a limited practice on Friday, he was ultimately not able to do enough to convince the team to let him play. This could turn into a multi-week absence.
Crowder still leads the Jets in every receiving category despite playing in just 4 of their 7 games this season, and clearly his absences have been felt. However, Denzel Mims (fresh off of the injured reserve) did manage to catch 4 passes for 42 yards in the first half of his NFL debut before the wheels fell off of the Jets offense, and he could step in to become the team's primary target with Crowder sidelined.
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (illness) remains out on Friday December 4th, 2020
- Dolphins' DeAndre Washington (hamstring) doubtful in Week 13 December 4th, 2020
- Giants list Daniel Jones (hamstring) as doubtful for Week 13's game against Seattle December 4th, 2020
- Miami's Salvon Ahmed (shoulder) doubtful for Week 13's matchup against Bengals December 4th, 2020
- Minnesota's Irv Smith (back) ruled out for Week 13's contest against Jaguars December 4th, 2020
- Tennessee's Jonnu Smith (knee) out for Week 13's game against Browns December 4th, 2020
- Jets' Frank Gore gets 21 touches in loss to Dolphins November 30th, 2020
- Gase: Sam Darnold (shoulder) expected to start in Jets' Week 12 matchup against Miami November 27th, 2020
- Sam Darnold (shoulder) fully participates in Jets' Thursday practice November 26th, 2020
- Sam Darnold (shoulder) returning to Jets practice Wednesday November 25th, 2020
- Jets put La'Mical Perine (ankle) on injured reserve November 24th, 2020
- Jets' La'Mical Perine has high-ankle sprain November 24th, 2020