Broncos' Phillip Lindsay in concussion protocol
Denver Broncos running back Phillip Lindsay is in the league's concussion protocol, per head coach Vic Fangio.
Lindsay busted out 79 yards on 9 carries in the first half of Sunday's loss to the Kansas City Chiefs before exiting with a concussion. He still out-rushed Melvin Gordon (68 yards) despite missing the entire second half and getting out-carried 17-9. Lindsay could leap Gordon as the Broncos' lead back in Week 8 versus the Los Angeles Chargers if he clears protocol. Royce Freeman handled 4 touches on a 23.38 percent offensive snap share.
Lindsay is adding 0.09 Rushing Net Expected Points per carry this season, compared to negative-0.02 for Gordon and negative-0.06 for Freeman. That ranks 20th among all running backs with at least 35 carries this season.
- Browns' Ronnie Harrison (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 1st, 2020
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) has a chance to play against Bengals in Week 13 December 1st, 2020
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook "kind of beat up" heading into Week 13's game against Jacksonville December 1st, 2020
- Schefter: Ravens now reporting two new positive tests, game against Steelers still on for Wednesday December 1st, 2020
- Texans "hopeful" David Johnson (concussion) returns for Week 13's game against Colts December 1st, 2020
- Ravens report no new positive COVID-19 tests on Tuesday December 1st, 2020
- Drew Lock, Broncos' quarterbacks cleared to return from quarantine December 1st, 2020
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay has 'minor knee injury' November 30th, 2020
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle, Achilles) available for Week 12's game against New Orleans November 29th, 2020
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankles, achilles) expected to play in Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Broncos' practice squad receiver Kendall Hinton reportedly could start at QB Sunday November 28th, 2020
- Drew Lock, Broncos’ quarterbacks reportedly ineligible to play Sunday versus Saints due to high risk November 28th, 2020