Kenny Golladay goes for season-high in Lions win
Detroit Lions wide receiver Kenny Golladay caught 6 passes on 7 targets for 114 yards in a 23-22, Week 7 win over the Atlanta Falcons.
Golladay led the Lions in receiving and set a season-high in yards while recording his second straight 100-yard game. He also matched his season-high in catches and now has 100 yards or a touchdown in every game this season. Golladay is averaging 7.0 targets per contest and has been the Lions' leading receiving in every game he's played. He and the Lions will have a tougher matchup in Week 8 against the Indianapolis Colts.
Golladay scored 14.4 FanDuel points in Week 7 and is averaging 14.0 FanDuel points (WR16) over four games this season. He's averaging the eighth-most yards per reception (16.9) in the league. The Colts have the No. 7 pass defense in numberFire's advanced team rankings.
- Alvin Kamara (foot) limited in Saints' Thursday practice December 3rd, 2020
- Nelson Agholor (ankle) DNP in Raiders' Thursday practice December 3rd, 2020
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) remains out on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Chicago's Nick Foles (hip) fully practices on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Falcons' Hayden Hurst (ankle) held out on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Philip Rivers (toe) limited in Colts' Thursday practice December 3rd, 2020
- Lions' Danny Amendola (hip) upgraded to full on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Detroit's D'Andre Swift clears concussion protocol on Thursday, DNP due to illness December 3rd, 2020
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (concussion) absent on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Detroit's Kenny Golladay (hip) remains sidelined on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Detroit's D'Andre Swift (concussion) officially limited on Wednesday December 2nd, 2020
- Lions: D'Andre Swift (concussion) having inconsistent recovery December 2nd, 2020