Browns' Harrison Bryant catches 2 touchdowns in Week 7 win over Cincinnati
Cleveland Browns tight end Harrison Bryant caught 4 of 5 targets for 56 yards and 2 touchdowns in a 37-34 win over the Cincinnati Bengals in Week 7.
Bryant stepped up in a big way in Week 7. With Austin Hooper (illness) ruled out, Bryant, who won the John Mackey Award in college for being the top tight end in the nation, stepped into a crucial red-zone role for the Browns. He caught touchdown passes from 3- and 6-yards out, and helped the Browns convert two important series into six points. Hooper is questionable for Week 8, so Bryant could remain in this role for another game. He could also prove to be the reason Cleveland is comfortable trading David Njoku before the deadline. Next up for Bryant is a clash with the Las Vegas Raiders in Week 8.
Bryant scored 19.6 FanDuel points in Week 7, the most of all tight ends on Sunday's main slate, and 14.9 more than numberFire's projection (4.7).
- Bryan Bulaga (illness) fully participates in Chargers' Thursday practice December 3rd, 2020
- Baltimore's Robert Griffin (thigh) estimated non-participation on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Seattle's Chris Carson (foot) remains limited on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Seahawks' Carlos Hyde (toe) DNP on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Akiem Hicks (hamstring) limited participation in Bears' Thursday practice December 3rd, 2020
- Arizona's Kyler Murray (shoulder) upgraded to full on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Browns' Kareem Hunt (thigh) limited in Wednesday's practice December 2nd, 2020
- Browns' Ronnie Harrison (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 1st, 2020
- Myles Garrett (COVID-19) activated for Browns December 1st, 2020
- Browns' Denzel Ward (calf) expected to remain out Week 13 November 30th, 2020
- Cleveland's Myles Garrett (COVID-19) expected to return in Week 13 November 30th, 2020
- Cleveland's Austin Hooper produces 13 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 12's win over Jaguars November 30th, 2020