Le'Veon Bell set to debut for Chiefs in Week 7
Running back Le'Veon Bell will make his debut for the Kansas City Chiefs in Week 7.
The Chiefs won the Bell sweepstakes when the New York Jets cut him earlier this season, and with the current COVID-19 protocols Bell had to wait a week before he would be able to physically join the team. Ian Rapoport reported that Bell "has impressed" so far in Kansas City, but his role in the offense is still unclear.
It's anyone's guess as to how the Chiefs will split the running back workload between Clyde Edwards-Helaire and Bell, but it's fair to assume Bell will have a limited role in Week 7 that could grow in future weeks. FanDuel has set his salary at $6,000 for today's slate, while our models project him to score 6.9 fantasy points.
- Washington's Terry McLaurin (ankle) questionable for Week 13's clash with Steelers December 4th, 2020
- Chicago's Allen Robinson (knee) limited on Friday, questionable for Week 13 December 4th, 2020
- Cleveland's WR KhaDarel Hodge (hamstring) ruled out for Week 13's contest against Titans December 4th, 2020
- Dolphins' DeAndre Washington (hamstring) doubtful in Week 13 December 4th, 2020
- Giants list Daniel Jones (hamstring) as doubtful for Week 13's game against Seattle December 4th, 2020
- Miami's Salvon Ahmed (shoulder) doubtful for Week 13's matchup against Bengals December 4th, 2020
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (illness) remains out on Friday December 4th, 2020
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (illness) DNP on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire quiet in win over Buccaneers November 30th, 2020
- Kansas City's Travis Kelce hauls in 8 receptions for 82 yards in Week 12 November 30th, 2020
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes totals 462 passing yards and 3 touchdowns in Week 12 victory over Buccaneers November 29th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill embarrasses Tampa Bay with 269 yards and 3 scores in Week 12 November 29th, 2020