Chargers' Keenan Allen (back) available for Week 7's game against Jaguars
Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen (back) is available for Week 7's game against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Allen remained limited in practice all week with a back injury, but will not carry an injury status into Sunday's meeting with Jacksonville. Allen will face a Jaguars defense ranked 16th against wide receivers in numberFire's advanced stats. Our models expect him to see 9.1 targets.
The Chargers are 7.5-point favorites over the Jaguars in Week 7. Their implied team total of 28.25 points is the sixth-highest total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map. Allen's projection includes 6.3 receptions, 63.0 receiving yards, 0.47 touchdowns, and 12.2 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,000, and he is the WR23 in our weekly rankings.
- Packers' Corey Linsley (knee) ruled out for Week 13's showdown with Eagles December 4th, 2020
- Lions planning to waive Marvin Hall December 4th, 2020
- Eagles' Zach Ertz (ankle) available for Week 13's game against Packers December 4th, 2020
- Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald (COVID-19) uncertain for Week 13's game against Rams December 4th, 2020
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (ankle) DNP on Friday, questionable for Week 13's matchup against Detroit December 4th, 2020
- Lions' Jeff Okudah (shoulder) ruled out for Week 13's game against Bears December 4th, 2020
- Chargers' Kalen Ballage (ankle) questionable for Week 13's clash with Patriots December 4th, 2020
- Bryan Bulaga (illness) fully participates in Chargers' Thursday practice December 3rd, 2020
- Chargers' Mike Willians (non-injury related) returns to practice on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Chargers' Kalen Ballage (ankle) limited in Wednesday's practice December 2nd, 2020
- Chargers' Hunter Henry records 7 receptions for 67 yards in Week 12's loss to Buffalo November 30th, 2020
- Chargers' Justin Herbert accumulates 316 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 12 November 30th, 2020