Texans' Jordan Akins (ankle/concussion) questionable for Week 7 matchup against Packers
Houston Texans tight end Jordan Akins (ankle/concussion) is questionable for Week 7's game against the Green Bay Packers.
Akins did not practice at all this week and appears to be on the wrong side of questionable heading into Week 7's game against Green Bay. If Akins is ruled out, Darren Fells would once again operate as the Texans lead tight end in the passing game. The Packers are ranked 12th against tight ends in numberFire's advanced stats.
Fells' projection includes 3.7 receptions, 38.8 yards, 0.40 touchdowns, and 8.1 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,300, and he is the TE8 in our weekly rankings.
- Mike Glennon making another start for Jaguars in Week 13 December 2nd, 2020
- Browns' Ronnie Harrison (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 1st, 2020
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) has a chance to play against Bengals in Week 13 December 1st, 2020
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook "kind of beat up" heading into Week 13's game against Jacksonville December 1st, 2020
- Schefter: Ravens now reporting two new positive tests, game against Steelers still on for Wednesday December 1st, 2020
- Ravens report no new positive COVID-19 tests on Tuesday December 1st, 2020
- Texans "hopeful" David Johnson (concussion) returns for Week 13's game against Colts December 1st, 2020
- Texans' rookie Isaiah Coulter expected to see snaps December 1st, 2020
- Texans' Jordan Akins could see more work out of the slot in Week 13 December 1st, 2020
- Texans' Keke Coutee expected to operate as #2 wide receiver moving forward December 1st, 2020
- Texans' Will Fuller announces 6-game suspension for PEDs November 30th, 2020
- Texans and Kenny Stills agree to part ways November 27th, 2020