Jordan Akins (ankle, concussion) not practicing for Texans
Houston Texans tight end Jordan Akins (ankle, concussion) did not practice again Thursday.
Akins is trending toward a third straight absence in Week 7 against the Green Bay Packers on Sunday. Darren Fells played a season-high 93.9 percent of the offensive snaps last week and set season-bests across the board with 6 catches on 7 targets for 85 yards and a touchdown. He's caught 14 passes and scored 3 touchdowns this season.
Fells is currently the TE16 in numberFire's Week 7 fantasy rankings but that's operating under the assumption Akins will be active. The Packers are allowing 8.7 FanDuel points per game to opposing tight ends.
- Packers' Corey Linsley (knee) ruled out for Week 13's showdown with Eagles December 4th, 2020
- Lions planning to waive Marvin Hall December 4th, 2020
- Chargers' Kalen Ballage (ankle) questionable for Week 13's clash with Patriots December 4th, 2020
- Eagles' Zach Ertz (ankle) available for Week 13's game against Packers December 4th, 2020
- Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald (COVID-19) uncertain for Week 13's game against Rams December 4th, 2020
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (ankle) DNP on Friday, questionable for Week 13's matchup against Detroit December 4th, 2020
- Houston's David Johnson (concussion) on track to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2020
- Texans' David Johnson (concussion) designated to return from injured reserve December 2nd, 2020
- Texans "hopeful" David Johnson (concussion) returns for Week 13's game against Colts December 1st, 2020
- Texans' rookie Isaiah Coulter expected to see snaps December 1st, 2020
- Texans' Jordan Akins could see more work out of the slot in Week 13 December 1st, 2020
- Texans' Keke Coutee expected to operate as #2 wide receiver moving forward December 1st, 2020