Sammy Watkins (hamstring) remains on Chiefs sidelines
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Sammy Watkins (hamstring) is not practicing Thursday.
Watkins is expected to miss a second straight game when the Chiefs face the Denver Broncos on Sunday. DeMarcus Robinson out-snapped Mecole Hardman 69-29 last week and drew 6 targets that he turned into 5 catches for 69 yards. He could see a similar workload in Week 7 with Watkins unavailable again.
The Broncos have the No. 9 pass defense in numberFire's advanced team rankings. Hardman is adding 1.11 Reception Net Expected Points per target this season, more than both Watkins (0.62) and Robinson (0.48).
- Packers' Corey Linsley (knee) ruled out for Week 13's showdown with Eagles December 4th, 2020
- Lions planning to waive Marvin Hall December 4th, 2020
- Chargers' Kalen Ballage (ankle) questionable for Week 13's clash with Patriots December 4th, 2020
- Eagles' Zach Ertz (ankle) available for Week 13's game against Packers December 4th, 2020
- Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald (COVID-19) uncertain for Week 13's game against Rams December 4th, 2020
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (ankle) DNP on Friday, questionable for Week 13's matchup against Detroit December 4th, 2020
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (illness) questionable in Week 13 December 4th, 2020
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (illness) remains out on Friday December 4th, 2020
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (illness) DNP on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire quiet in win over Buccaneers November 30th, 2020
- Kansas City's Travis Kelce hauls in 8 receptions for 82 yards in Week 12 November 30th, 2020
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes totals 462 passing yards and 3 touchdowns in Week 12 victory over Buccaneers November 29th, 2020