Eagles' Dallas Goedert (ankle) on track for Week 10 return
Philadelphia Eagles tight end Dallas Goedert (ankle, injured reserve) is on track to potentially return Week 10 against the New York Giants, reports Mike Garafolo of NFL Network.
That would put Goedert back out on the field after the Eagles' bye week. Garafolo also reported that Zach Ertz (ankle, IR) is facing a 4-6 week timeline, so Goedert should be able to immediately step in as the offense's clear No. 1 target. The third-year tight end led the Eagles with 17 targets and 131 yards over the first two games before injuring his ankle in Week 3. Richard Rodgers will be the Eagles' starting tight end for Thursday night's Week 7 divisional tilt with the New York Giants.
Goedert is adding 0.46 Reception Net Expected Points per target this season, compared to 0.31 for Ertz. He averaged 12.55 FanDuel points in the two healthy games he played, which would currently make him the TE4 overall. numberFire's models expect Rodgers to draw 5.4 targets and score 7.2 FanDuel points versus the Giants. He has a salary of $6,500 on Thursday's slate and is the TE10 in our Week 7 fantasy rankings.
- Browns' Ronnie Harrison (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 1st, 2020
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) has a chance to play against Bengals in Week 13 December 1st, 2020
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook "kind of beat up" heading into Week 13's game against Jacksonville December 1st, 2020
- Schefter: Ravens now reporting two new positive tests, game against Steelers still on for Wednesday December 1st, 2020
- Texans "hopeful" David Johnson (concussion) returns for Week 13's game against Colts December 1st, 2020
- Ravens report no new positive COVID-19 tests on Tuesday December 1st, 2020
- Eagles' Boston Scott snags 5 catches, out-produces Miles Sanders December 1st, 2020
- Dallas Goedert scores, leads Eagles in loss December 1st, 2020
- Carson Wentz continues to struggle, Eagles lose to Seahawks December 1st, 2020
- Miles Sanders bottoms out in Eagles loss December 1st, 2020
- Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (ankle) will not play in Monday night's contest against Seattle November 30th, 2020
- Eagles could feature Jalen Hurts more on Monday November 29th, 2020