Zach Ertz (ankle) reportedly out for Eagles 4-6 weeks
Philadelphia Eagles tight end Zach Ertz (ankle) is expected to be out 4-6 weeks, reports Mike Garafolo of NFL Network.
Ertz was previously expected to miss 3-4 weeks with the ankle injury he suffered during the Eagles' Week 6 loss to the Baltimore Ravens. Richard Rodgers will be the starting tight end on Thursday night when the Eagles take on the New York Giants. He caught 3 passes on 3 targets for 31 yards while playing over 50.0 percent of the offensive snaps for the first time this season.
numberFire's models expect Rodgers to draw 5.4 targets and score 7.2 FanDuel points versus the Giants. He has a salary of $6,500 on Thursday's slate and is the TE10 in our Week 7 fantasy rankings. The Giants are allowing the sixth-fewest FanDuel points per game (7.0) to opposing tight ends this season.
- Giants list Daniel Jones (hamstring) as doubtful for Week 13's game against Seattle December 4th, 2020
- Miami's Salvon Ahmed (shoulder) doubtful for Week 13's matchup against Bengals December 4th, 2020
- Minnesota's Irv Smith (back) ruled out for Week 13's contest against Jaguars December 4th, 2020
- Tennessee's Jonnu Smith (knee) out for Week 13's game against Browns December 4th, 2020
- Jaguars' Chris Conley (hip) questionable for Week 13's game against Minnesota December 4th, 2020
- Houston's David Johnson (concussion) on track to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2020
- Zach Ertz (ankle) activated for Eagles December 2nd, 2020
- Eagles' Boston Scott snags 5 catches, out-produces Miles Sanders December 1st, 2020
- Dallas Goedert scores, leads Eagles in loss December 1st, 2020
- Carson Wentz continues to struggle, Eagles lose to Seahawks December 1st, 2020
- Miles Sanders bottoms out in Eagles loss December 1st, 2020
- Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (ankle) will not play in Monday night's contest against Seattle November 30th, 2020