Chargers' Justin Jackson (knee) limited on Wednesday
Los Angeles Chargers running back Justin Jackson was a limited participant in practice Wednesday.
The Chargers are coming off their bye week, so it's concerning to see him have a seemingly new injury to start the new week. There isn't any reason to think Jackson won't be able to play this Sunday as things currently stand, but a lot can change in a couple days. As of now, him and Joshua Kelley are expected to lead the backfield against the Jacksonville Jaguars in what figures to be a cushy matchup.
Our models project Jackson for 57.1 rushing yards, 13.2 receiving yards, 0.6 touchdowns and 11.3 FanDuel points.
- Saints' Latavius Murray totals 124 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 12 win over Broncos November 29th, 2020
- Giants' Daniel Jones expected to miss some time with "pretty bad" hamstring injury November 29th, 2020
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes totals 462 passing yards and 3 touchdowns in Week 12 victory over Buccaneers November 29th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill embarrasses Tampa Bay with 269 yards and 3 scores in Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Packers' Marquez Valdes-Scantling (Achilles) active for Week 12's clash with Bears on Sunday Night Football November 29th, 2020
- Bears' Akiem Hicks (hamstring) ruled out for Week 12's showdown with Green Bay November 29th, 2020
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler handles feature back workload against Bills in Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Chargers' Kalen Ballage (calf, ankle) won't play in Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler (hamstring) officially active for Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Chargers' Kalen Ballage (calf, ankle) not expected to play in Week 12 November 29th, 2020
- Chargers activate Austin Ekeler (hamstring) from injured reserve November 28th, 2020
- Lynn: Chargers' Austin Ekeler (hamstring) 'has a chance' to play in Week 12's matchup against Buffalo November 27th, 2020